Senior Laravel Developer
Our core values and beliefs apply for any job listing. Therefore, all jobs are available for any genders. Please visit our main page to get to know more about us.
empuxa is a remotely working consulting agency. We help forward-thinking brands to evolve ideas and products into their best versions yet. As Senior Laravel Developer, you will be part of our well-coordinated team of innovative product managers, savvy developers and pixel perfect designers.
What You’ll Be Doing
You are the interface between our project managers and the external developers. Also, you are developing on our products. We want you to:
- Build trusting relationships with our clients and subcontractors
- Review merge/pull requests by external developers
- Prototype new product ideas and elaborate new techniques and frameworks
- Improve our existing products, such as ClockLab
- Identify and elaborate cross-selling and upselling potentials
- Improve the way we work by sharing your knowledge whenever possible with the team
- Contribute to open source software regularly
You are an open-minded, tech-savvy and structured person who likes to work informally and is very diligent about completing tasks. Also, you bring in:
- 3+ year(s) of experience with Laravel and basic experience with the TALL stack
- Strong software engineering practices (e.g. coding, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience with agile development
- A solution-oriented, responsible, and pragmatic working style
- Strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in English. German is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Experience working with international customers and/or clients is a plus
- The shortest commute: Permanent home office
- A positive, open-minded and innovative atmosphere with a trustful and positive culture, where respect, support and loyalty is not a phrase
- Room for learning and personal development
- Work experience on international projects
- The opportunity to take responsibility and make a change
What’s on top
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Flexible working hours
- Regularly team building events
Do you fit from the skill set and mindset? Great! You don’t need to prepare a CV yet, here’s how to continue:
- Get in touch with us. If you write an email, we’ll reply in max. three business days.
- When we think that you’re a fit, we’ll have a short (~15 minutes) video call to get to know each other.
- In a second call, you have the chance to meet the team, get to know our working culture and ask all the open questions.
- Afterward, we might have a third call to talk about conditions, etc.