Student Trainee (Computer Science)
Our core values and beliefs apply for any job listing. Therefore, all jobs are available for any genders. Please visit our main page to get to know more about us.
empuxa is a remotely working consulting agency. We help forward-thinking brands to evolve ideas and products into their best versions yet. As Student Trainee (Computer Science), you will be part of our well-coordinated team of innovative product managers, savvy developers and pixel perfect designers.
For most of our products we use the TALL stack. But we’re not restricted to it. Depending on the project’s scope, we also use other technologies.
What You’ll Be Doing
You are mostly coding on our client’s projects, but you will also:
- Prototype new product ideas and elaborate new techniques and frameworks
- Improve our existing products, such as ClockLab
- Review merge/pull requests by external developers
- Improve the way we work by sharing your knowledge whenever possible with the team
- Contribute to open source software regularly
You love to code.
Also, you’re an open-minded, tech-savvy and structured person who likes to work informally and is very diligent about completing tasks. We want you to have:
- Willingness to learn and improve
- A solution-oriented, responsible, and pragmatic working style
- Strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in English. German is a plus.
- (Experience with PHP and JS is a plus)
- The shortest commute: Permanent home office
- A positive, open-minded and innovative atmosphere with a trustful and positive culture, where respect, support and loyalty is not a phrase
- Room for learning and personal development
- Work experience on international projects
- The opportunity to take responsibility and make a change
What’s on top
- Modern technical setup and latest software
- Professional and extensive onboarding
- Flexible working hours
- Regularly team building events
Do you fit from the skill set and mindset? Great! You don’t need to prepare a CV yet, here’s how to continue:
- Get in touch with us. If you write an email, we’ll reply in max. three business days.
- When we think that you’re a fit, we’ll have a short (~15 minutes) video call to get to know each other.
- In a second call, you have the chance to meet the team, get to know our working culture and ask all the open questions.
- Afterward, we might have a third call to talk about conditions, etc.